Monday, April 4, 2011

Cabernet Sauvignon Vignette #10 2005 ST. SUPERY NAPA VALLEY



ST. SUPERY NAPA VALLEY 2005 CABERNET SAUVIGNON$24.99-$34.99, 89 Points, is to me, not as described by the St. Supéry Estate Vineyards and Winery,
but just maybe, you'll find this wine as I have found it: dark Bordeaux color, strong vegetative aroma (Hints of which carry-over onto palate), long Tabasco finish, but mid palate hints of plum, licorice, and eucalyptus lightly wrapped in a light body of glycerol.
This wine is not a typical fruit-forward Cabernet, but more Syrah-like to me, and maybe that's why I like this 
wine so much, but I think many Cab drinkers will not, and at this price not an enthusiastic recommendation.

 

 

Copyright 2012 Dennis Tsiorbas. All rights reserved, Template provided by Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment