Monday, April 8, 2013

Margaret Thatcher



1925-2013

  When you are as old as I am, you see more transition, more looking back than forward, and maybe just a little more sadness.
  Whether Margaret Thatcher was a personality you loved or hated she was your (English) flagship for eleven years; I wonder how many even know who she was? When Elisabeth Taylor died, I said to the cashier at the super market that it was a sad thing (her passing away), and the girl said to me: "Who was she?" I wonder if tomorrow I mention Margaret Thatcher to the cashier, if she'll know who she was?
  Well, this is my toast to the "Iron Lady"! Cheers!




Copyright 2010-2013 Dennis Tsiorbas. All rights reserved, Template provided by Blogger

2 comments:

  1. Thanks For Sharing Such a Good information about Online Liquor Store. I am also wine tasting over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete