Friday, October 18, 2013

New Hampshire Liquor Store #33 has some very good instore sales. . .



Certainly the NHLS doesn't need any help from me, but to the readers of NHWM blog, and wine lovers in general, it is my duty to let you know some of the fantastic buys now going on at store #33 in North Manchester.
I'll list four of them in particular, all Italian, all very good wines, and all remarkably priced!
2007 Summus is regularly $62.99, now $38.49, and this, like the other three wines I'll mention, are excellent wines. Need a review?
See Tuscan Vines!


Poggio Antico 2009 Rosso di Montalcino is regularly $36.99, now $26.49. I think I loved this one more than anyone else!








Tenute Silvio Nardi Brunello di Montalcino is regularly $49.99, now $35.99.
Make no mistake, this is a very good wine, and if I had the money, I'd bought every last one!
 









Banfi Castello Poggio Alle Mura, regularly $74.99, now $48.99.
I understand that these wines are not cheap ones (Think Christmas), but for the money they are great values, and this is a rare deal.
Also there are many other wines with equally good discounts, but these are wines (not necessarily the same vintage) which received great reviews from me.

Index-of-reviewed-wines

Copyright 2010-2013 Dennis Tsiorbas. All rights reserved, Template provided by Blogger

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow. At those prices I'd almost drive to NH to grab some myself. Especially the Summus. That price may be below retailer cost here in NJ. That's a steal of the year candidate. So is the Poggio Alle Mura which is typically close to $65 or $70 here. And you know I love Poggio Antico, but man, $26 for a Rosso is pushing it for me. Great shout outs Dennis and thanks. These are some great finds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, "shout-out"? You are the best! What's to shout 8-)

      Delete