Friday, July 4, 2014

Drink water or Wine? Not an either or, but. . .

 

 I've been considering the health aspects of water. Tap water too often has fluoride and chlorine. Bottle water just might have some leeching of the plastic. Glass bottled water is expensive, and distilled water is considered too acidic and lifeless.
 Water from the Alps, glaciers, artesian wells from Hawaii and Fuji are interesting, and spring water from nearly everywhere (I've not seen any from Newark) is considered to be illumined and mineralized, but who really knows?
 Well, I bought a bottle (glass) of volcanic water from Oregon for a number of reasons, but I'm looking at wine as 80-90% water, pressurized and filled with life travelling up those rigorous vines under hydrostatic pressures (Wine is sunlight, held together by water.” Galileo Galilei); can water in wine be just as good as Volcanic water? I don't know, but I think wine is the better value!

Index-of-reviewed-wines

Copyright 2010-2014
Dennis Tsiorbas. All rights reserved, Template provided by Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment